Exciting Changes for 2013!
December 17, 2012 — medi USA is excited to announce the addition of CircAid® to the medi family. The addition of CircAid®'s inelastic adjustable compression product line to medi's leading line of elastic compression stockings will enable us to provide the most comprehensive compression product line leading towards improved compliance and outcomes of our patients.
Manufacturing and logistical operations will remain in San Diego. medi will incorporate sales, marketing, and customer service activities within its medi USA headquarters in North Carolina. Ready-made medi and CircAid® products can now be ordered together and will be shipped from North Carolina via UPS. Custom CircAid® products will continue to ship from San Diego, CA.
Please note that as of January 1, 2013 — All customer service inquiries and orders should be directed to the medi USA customer service team at:
- PHONE: 1 (800) 633-6334
- FAX: 1 (888)570-4554
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
A separate letter will follow regarding any necessary changes to account information.
medi USA/CircAid® Terms and Conditions
- Payment Terms: Net 30 days
- Shipping Terms: All shipments are F.O.B. shipping point. Standard orders exceeding seven hundred dollars ($700) after discounts receive FREE FREIGHT!
- Custom Made and Special Orders for mediven products: Please allow one to two (1-2) weeks for delivery. Custom orders and special orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- Custom Made CircAid® Orders: Guaranteed to be delivered five (5) days from the date of the completed order. Applicable freight charges apply.
- Return Policy: Merchandise may not be returned without a 'Return Authorization Number' issued by Customer Service.
- Time Limit Restrictions on Return of Merchandise: Thirty (30) days for unused and restockable merchandise; Ten (10) days for damages, shortages, billing or shipping disputes.
- Applicable Fees:
- Defective merchandise will be replaced at no charge after evaluation. There is a twenty percent (20%) restocking charge on all merchandise returns; thirty percent (30%) restocking/reboxing fee if reboxing of merchandise necessary.
- A credit memo will be issued to your account for returns of non-defective, restockable merchandise.
- All amounts unpaid within thirty (30) days of invoice date are subject to finance charges at the rate of one-and-a-half percent (1.5%) per month on the unpaid balance. Also, all costs with collections and reasonable attorney fees will be borne by the customer in the event this invoice is placed for collection or suit is filed.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Please contact customer service or your sales representative for the most up-to-date price lists.